Thursday, May 5, 2011

So, I'd like to say hello

But first I have to say, "Moe's had $3 burritos today, and no one told me about it?!"

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, back to what I was going to say:

For all intents and purposes, I'll be going by the name "Charlie Whiskey" on this blog, which are NATO phonetics for my initials. My real name is irrelevant unless you're one of the few people cruising around the internet that actually know me. Am I that paranoid? Eh, maybe, but I don't think so, I'm just not a big fan of identity theft. As far as this blog goes, I'll be doing what most people tend to do when they blog - talk about life in general, namely, things they're interested in. I think of it as a way to talk about a new toy without annoying the crap out of my friends, or to anonymously vent frustrations, or make an attempt to spread the word about something really cool that interests me.

As far as the title goes, I like to think of myself as a bit of an oddball. I have a weird sense of humor, many of my interests would appear to clash from a random passer-by's perspective, and I enjoy things that deviate from the path of "normal".

So let's get started! Keep the title in mind and hang on, this ride could get very interesting...

1 comment:

  1. I would have told you about them except that I could't talk earlier today

    ReplyDelete